1. The welding rod shall be kept dry when it is used. The titanium calcium type shall be dried at 150 ℃ for 1 hour, and the low hydrogen type shall be dried at 200-250 ℃ for 1 hour (repeated drying is not allowed, otherwise the coating is easy to crack and peel off), so as to prevent the stainless steel reducers coating from sticking oil and other dirt, so as not to increase the carbon content of the weld and affect the quality of the weldment.
2. For stainless steel reducers, in order to improve corrosion resistance and weldability, appropriate amount of stable elements such as Ti, Nb and Mo should be added. The weldability is better than that of stainless steel reducers. When the same type of chromium stainless steel electrode is used, preheating above 200 ℃ and tempering at 800 ℃ after welding shall be carried out. If the weldment cannot be heat treated, chromium nickel stainless steel electrode shall be used.
3. The coating of Welded Sch10s Stainless Steel Concentric Reducer has titanium calcium type and low hydrogen type. Titanium calcium type can be used in AC and DC, but the penetration of AC welding is shallow, and it is easy to turn red, so DC power supply should be used as far as possible.
4. When stainless steel reducers is welded, carbides are precipitated by repeated heating, reducing corrosion resistance and mechanical properties.
5. Stainless steel reducers welding rod has good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance, which is widely used in chemical industry, chemical fertilizer, petroleum, medical machinery manufacturing.
6. Stainless steel reducers have certain corrosion resistance (oxidizing acid, organic acid, cavitation), heat resistance and wear resistance. Usually used in power station, chemical industry, petroleum and other equipment and materials. The weldability of stainless steel reducers is poor. Attention should be paid to the welding process, heat treatment conditions and selection of appropriate electrodes.
7. The stainless steel reducers is hard to be welded and easy to crack. If the same type of stainless steel reducers is used for welding, it must be preheated above 300 ℃ and cooled slowly about 700 ℃ after welding. If post weld heat treatment is not available for weldment, stainless steel reducers welding rod shall be selected.