1. The stainless steel tee stored for a long time should be inspected regularly. The exposed processing surface should be kept clean and dirt should be removed. It should be stored in a ventilated and dry place indoors. Stacking or open storage is strictly prohibited. Always keep the stainless steel elbow dry and ventilated, keep the device clean and tidy, and store according to the accurate storage method.
2. During installation, the stainless steel tee can be directly installed on the pipeline according to the connection mode and installed according to the use position. Generally, it can be installed at any position of the pipeline, but it needs to be easy to operate the inspection. Note that the medium flow direction of the cut-off stainless steel tee should be upward under the longitudinal valve disc, and the stainless steel elbow can only be installed horizontally. Pay attention to the tightness of the stainless steel TEE during installation to prevent leakage and affect the normal operation of the pipeline.
3. When the ball valve, globe valve and gate valve of stainless steel three-way are used, they are only fully open or fully closed, and are not allowed to be used for regulating flow, so as to avoid erosion of sealing surface and accelerated wear. There is a reverse sealing device in the gate valve and the upper thread stop valve, and the hand wheel is screwed to the upper position to prevent the medium from leaking from the packing.
4. Stainless steel tee should be handwheel. Do not use lever or other tools to avoid damaging valve. When the hand wheel rotates clockwise, it is closed, otherwise it is open. We should be fair when using zi'ah, and ensure the accurate use methods and means.
5. The bolts of the packing gland of the stainless steel tee should be tightened evenly, and should not be pressed into a crooked state, so as to avoid bumping, hindering the movement of the valve stem or causing leakage.
6. The stainless steel tee should always be kept clean during use, and the transmission thread must be lubricated on schedule. If any fault is found, it should be stopped immediately to find out the cause and clear the fault